Advantages of Microfiber
- Very strong cleaning power and highly effective
- Dries quickly and very absorbent
- It can be used on all surfaces - even delicate surfaces
- Saves time, labor and money
- Long lasting - can be washed more than 250 - 300 times
- Saves on water and quantity of chemical used
- Mops are lighter than conventional mops
- Do not wash with other type of towels
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Do Not Use Bleach
- Maximum washing temperature is 194° F (90° C) on normal agitation and rince cycle
- Maximum dry temperature 140° F (60° C)
What is Microfiber?
Microfiber is a very fine and strong synthetic fiber usually composed of two polymers - polyester and polyamide - joined together in a single thread. Polyester has an electrostatic effect that captures and retains dust, while polyamide has an absorptive power that, when combined with water, facilitates and allows the removal of dirt and the degreasing of any type of surface without leaving marks or stains.
The innovation of this thread is really in the fact that it is extremely fine - a characteristic that allows the fibers to penetrate the smallest of cracks in surfaces, resulting in an in-depth action and removing even smaller particles of dirt, dust, pollen and bacteria, making it the ideal material to be used in the healthcare sector or in areas with a bacterial cross contamination risk.